zaterdag 24 december 2016

Happy holidays!

Best wishes to you all from me and my family. I wish you all some spare time away from the family for some reading or modelling though :D Enjoy your Xmas presents if you got (yourself) any and I look forward to reading all of your Blogs next year as well.

There are quite a few changes ahead of me for 2017. I'm happy about that on the one end, and scared shitless on the other :D But I do want to make it a really productive year and I have a lot of support to make it so.


I might squeeze in a post next week, I might not. We'll see :) Have a great time, all of you.

14 opmerkingen:

  1. All the best to you and your family this Christmas mate!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. You too mate :) Must be nice and warm on your end of the planet :)

      Verwijderen
  2. Reacties
    1. Thx Will. Looking forward to seeing your paintjobs in 2017 :)

      Verwijderen
  3. Great picture Johan. wonderful Christmas to you and your family.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thx Richard, right back at ya. What are your plans for 2017?

      Verwijderen
  4. Those are some cute kids.

    Hope your 2017 is amazing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I hope so too! If everythings works out as planned I will be very, very busy working on a new future :)

      Verwijderen